Why Use the Patient Portal?
The CFFM Patient Portal allows patients to view their current health records and more easily connect with staff. The portal will allow patients to do the following:
- View Lab Results
- View Upcoming Appointment Data
- View Personal Health Data
- Request/Cancel an Appointment
- Request Medication Refills
- Request Medical Records
How to log on
- To request a login for the patient portal you will need to have your patient identifier (account) number.
- Once you have this information readily available, go to the request patient portal access website, here.
- Enter your patient account number in the field labeled patient identifier, your date of birth and an email you wish to use.
- Click the 'Submit' button.
- Now login to the email you provided in your request and follow the additional instructions to complete your registration.